Vice President and General Manager @ Videonomics
Videonomics’ mission is to advance and inspire brands to explore and embrace new video strategies through events, an online publication, and a documentary. You can view the reel for our documentary film here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnnWz6dmE_Q
As Vice President, Online for dmg :: events I launched and ran multiple B2B web properties for dmg businesses around the world including iMedia Connection, ad:tech, Evanta, Petroleum Show, Gastech, and Adipec.
I have been in the online industry since 1994. In 1999, I joined Digitrends, moving the company’s online division in-house for the first time. Digitrends.net grew to become the interactive marketing industry’s leading site. Prior to joining Digitrends, I ran a consulting company specializing in website strategy.
Josh graduated from Cal State University, Long Beach with a degree in Religious Studies and an emphasis in philosophy. He lives in West L.A. with his wife, Jami and the cutest children ever, Hallie Madeline, and Brendan Matthew.
Posts by Josh
- March 19, 2013*VIDEO* MAGNA Global, UM, Forrester: Challenges Marketers Face With TV And Digital
- March 18, 2013*VIDEO* Forrester & YouTube: The Most Significant Changes in Video
- *VIDEO* Ogilvy, GE, UM, YouTube: How Branded Content Is Evolving
- *VIDEO* UM, GE, YouTube: Are Spending Increases In Mobile And Social The Sign Of A Larger Shift?
- *VIDEO* GE & YouTube On How Marketers Will Deal With Device Complexity
- *VIDEO* UM, GE, YouTube and TWC: Share the Future of Buying Audiences Across Multiple Screens
- February 22, 2012Videonomics Documentary Teaser
- January 31, 2012Why we are launching Videonomics